The Elements of Scoring: A Master's Guide to the Art of Scoring Your Best When You're Not Playing Your Best: A Master's Guide to Scoring Your Best
- Author:Raymond Floyd
- Creators:Fred CouplesArnold Palmer
- Publisher:Simon & Schuster
- Buy New: £10.99
as of 20/9/2017 17:36 BST details
- Sales Rank:93,874
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1st Fireside Ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Publication Date:April 27, 2000
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
This guide provides tips on how to succeed in golfing. It shows that golf is not a game of great shots, but one of surviving mistakes. There are hints on the right kinds of mistakes to make, and stress on the importance of practice, especially the six-foot putt.
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.