Golf Rules Quick Reference 2016: Single Copy
- Author:Yves C. Ton-That
- Brand:Expert Golf
- List Price:
- Buy New: £12.08
as of 28/6/2017 08:24 BST details
- You Save: £0.91 (7%)
- Sales Rank:6,044
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 0.4 x 4.3
- Publication Date:February 24, 2016
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- This pocket guide provides instant help in clearing up hazy situations involving Rules of Golf
- The handy, plastic-coated flip guide answers every rules question at a glance
- The user-friendly booklet is organized into eight sections, just as course is layed out
The worldâ€s best-selling golf book â€" multi-award winning, mended by golf associations and more than 1. 5 million copies sold. Now available as a fully-revised new edition with the rules valid from 2016. This pocket guide provides instant help in clearing up hazy situations involving the often confusing rules of golf. The handy, plastic-coated flip guide answers every rules question at a glance, as each rules situation is illustrated (more than 170 illustrations). The userfriendly booklet, written in easy-to-understand language, is organized into eight sections, just as a course is layed out, among them â€œtee, â€� â€œfairway and roughâ€�, â€œbunkerâ€�, â€œwater hazardâ€� and â€œgreenâ€�. To sum it up, anpanion on the course.
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.