The Skippers Pocketbook 2e: 4500158 (Lifeboats)
- Sales Rank:448,325
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2Rev Ed
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):4 x 0.3 x 8.2
- Publication Date:October 30, 2001
- MPN:294 colour diagrams
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
This is an aide--memoir of things that a skipper of a yacht or motor boat need to know and may find hard to remember. It contains information in notes form on the collision regulations, weather, chartwork, seamanship, navigation, flags and much more. Many have found the book a useful revision aid for the Yachtmaster and Day Skipper courses. This second edition is fully revised and updated.
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.