RYA Weather Handbook - Northern Hemisphere
- Sales Rank:153,670
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd Revised edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 0.4 x 9.7
- Publication Date:October 1, 2005
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
G1 RYA Weather Handbook This 109 page book, written by a sailor for sailors the Royal Yachting Association (RYA)â€™s complete guide to weather at sea. Itâ€™s straight to the point and easy to read which is just what you need from a book. Knowing more about the weather will help make you feel safe and confident at sea, so you can enjoy your boat that little bit more! Author: Chris Tibbs.
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.Ã .r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED â€˜AS ISâ€™ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.